“Make it work, Make it better” is one of our core values at InspectionXpert, as an entry level Website Specialist, you will join our marketing team and help us reach our target customers through paid search, SEO/SEM, and the company website. As a growing start-up in the triangle, we are looking for someone who is looking to be a part of a killer team that is maniacally customer focused and constantly evolving. Of course, we also appreciate doing this in the comfort of t-shirts and jeans.
Our Core Values (a.k.a Who we are, Who you need to be):
- Sense of Humor: Sometimes things suck...we choose to react with positivity.
- Courageous Humility: Humility = Seeking Truth, Courage = Speaking Truth
- All for One, One for All: Everyone moves forward together, no one gets left behind.
- Make it Work, Make it Better: Solve, Break, Improve, Repeat...
- Customer Fanatic: We will make our customers look like rock stars!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as the needs of the marketing department evolve.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a background with HTML and CSS.
- Have a personal interest in staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Find creative problem solving fulfilling & challenging
- Are self-motivated & eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and needs
What you will get:
- The chance to work with a kick-ass team of smart people who will push you to your greatest potential.
- The opportunity to learn and grow your professional career through sponsored education, certification and learning conferences.
- Take part in company activities with your co-workers that include bowling, go-kart racing, lunches, BBQs, ski trips, etc.
- Participate in company sponsored volunteer opportunities (Boys and Girls Club, Habitat for Humanity, Brown Bag Ministry).
- A solid benefits package that includes 15 days PTO, 11 paid holidays, company paid Health, Dental and Vision plans (100% of premiums for the employee, 50% of premiums for dependents), Life, AD&D, LTD plans, Gym/Fitness Reimbursement, and 401k program with generous employer match.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. InspectionXpert is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.