InspectionXpert OnDemand - Service Pack Release Notes - 20161219
by Jeff Cope, on Dec 21, 2016 6:17:22 PM
This week we released the latest service pack of our industry-leading inspection planning software, InspectionXpert OnDemand 2.0. This latest release includes new features that continue to advance the robust capabilities of version 2.0. These features are based on the priorities established by our end user feedback, and combines functions and capabilities designed to make the user experience faster and more productive while creating First-Article Inspection Report forms (FAI under AS9102, EN9102, SJAC9102, etc...), PPAP forms, and layout inspection forms.
This release also includes enhancements to address specific performance and usability items that where identified in the initial phase of the rollout of version 2.0. Given the scope and breadth of capabilities of release 2.0, we encountered a number of areas that required additional development to maintain the high level of performance and end user satisfaction we are dedicated to deliver. Thank you for your patience and your feedback.
- 2DPDF Publish for CAD data now includes; View Name, Part Number, Revision information on each sheet for easier identification
- Enhanced error logging
- Support for 2D Creo/ProENGINEER drawings
- “Autorecover” application option – stores a backup copy of your Project in the event that the application is closed with unsaved work
- New token for Excel export "Nominal Value (text only)" - provides users with the ability to publish characteristic nominal values without any symbols or special formatting, allowing for more flexibility with custom report templates
- User configurable publish location for QualityXpert - allows users to publish to different QualityXpert servers as needed
- Numerous Performance and Stability improvements
- Drawing compare/ usability improved
- Resolved issues with placement of sub-balloons for various grouping scenarios
- Drawing compare usability improved