InspectionXpert for PDF/OnDemand 2012 Release Notes
by admin, on Jul 25, 2012 8:00:00 PM
- ‘Save UI settings’ enhancement fix. The save/load triggers are as follows:
- Open project – loads the UI settings
- Close project – saves the UI settings only if a project was open
- Close the program – saves the UI settings only if a project was open
- Custom subtype units are no longer saved if the user presses cancel in the options menu
- Drawing compare reports now publish at a higher quality.
- Extractions now 30% faster due to code optimization.
- Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V keyboard shortcuts now work in value field when GDT Font Support is on.
- Login credentials are provided when launching OnDemand from Net-Inspect now. These credential will auto-populate the Net-Inspect publish panel in IX when publishing to Net-Inspect.
InspectionXpert for PDF/OnDemand 2012 2.3 Release:
- Leader line support between balloons and characteristics
- 4 new balloon shapes to choose from & improved options for ballooning controls
- Improved ‘Insert Note’ functionality
- Publish options for XML format and Aras Innovator
- User interface preferences are saved when InspectionXpert is closed/reopened
- Auto resize option for text or balloon fit to accommodate large balloon numbers
- Detail/Assembly & Full/Partial checkboxes added to the Project Properties panel
- New Quick Measure tool
- Custom Subtype units
- New Project Property Tokens in available in the Template Editor
- Fix for the ability to enter common keyboard characters such as commas, slashes, periods etc.
- Ability to change Characteristic ‘Type’ after extraction
- Added a prompt upon Excel export to notify users if a report with the same file name already exists
- New CMM templates added to support a total of 12 different CMM formats
InspectionXpert for PDF/OnDemand 2012 2.2 Release:
- CMMXpert add-on released – Users can import CMM Data into InspectionXpert
- Improved Drawing Compare feature to handle drawings of different sizes better
- Separate OCR dictionaries for notes and dimensions for improved accuracy
- Added mouse scroll wheel functionality in the Table Manager
- Fix for capture rectangles hiding dimensions upon export to PDF for certain drawings
- ‘Select All’ functionality improved
InspectionXpert for PDF/OnDemand 2012 2.1 Release:
- Easily handle drawing revisions and changes with new ability toCut, Copy and Paste balloons and/or characteristics, and easy Drag & Drop re-ordering of characteristics in the Table Manager
- User friendly GD&T Builder tool provides more options for working with Geometric Tolerances in your inspection reports
- Additional Sub Types and Units (such as Torque, Temperature, Voltage, Electrical Capacitance, etc.) are now available for even more comprehensive reporting options
- New Grid Setup options and interface make it easier to customize grids across multiple pages
- New Hide Captures feature hides captured dimensions to show what you have missed
- OCR capabilities have been added to the Bill of Materials and Specifications tabs to make it even faster to capture information for AS9102 Forms 1 and 2.
- Real-time updates and resize or move image capture rectangles within your drawing
- Improved Insert Note functionality makes it easier to add and edit notes
- New Classification field enables you define criticality for each characteristic
- User friendly page navigation controls have been added to theView tab